Traditional inswing windows & doors
Windows & doors from the France’s most trusted name in traditional joinery and carpentry with more than 50+ residential projects delivered in the USA since 2001. Traditionally crafted in our workshops in France, our doors are assembled with mortise-and-tenon joints , with traditional half-round groove and half-round molding closing system.
- Exceptional level of customization and details
- Top quality inswing windows and doors assembled with traditional techniques used for centuries: Mortise-and-tenon joints to increase strength and water-proofing
- Ball-and-socket joint at astragal for a greater structural integrity
- True divided lites for superior strength and durability
- Solid-wood glazing stops with various choice in molding profiles.
- Proven quality from France with significant noise reduction; water, air and UV protection with improved energy-efficiency with double weather stripping
- Sustainable development and energy-saving certified
- Certified product compliant with American building codes
- Choice of wood species including French oak and exotic red wood
- High Quality Solid or Glulam Wood (French Oak, Mahogany…)
- Extensive glazing options: Solar control, Low-E, Laminated, leaded glass…
- Various Hardware brands possibilities
- Responsive scheduling and delivery