The church of Saint-Germer once belonged to a powerful abbey of Benedictines.
Saint-Germer was a remarkable 7th century character who founded this abbey and was its first abbot. The current church is characteristic of the 12th century pointed Romanesqe style. It was probably completed between 1150 and 1160. It is laid out in the shape of a latin cross with the top terminating in a semi-circle.
||LOCATION: Saint Germer de Fly